HRP is one of the biggest Insolvency and Restructuring advisory firms in Cyprus. HRP can advice our clients cross the Europe and the Middle East. We are an established firm with devoted members who possess material expertise in the field of recovery and insolvency. Our members consist among other of qualified accountants, lawyers, managers, former bankers and insolvency practitioners. The members of our team are young and dynamic giving them the ability to adopt new and modernized methods in restructuring and insolvency but most importantly in adopting ways to recover debt.
Our expertise extends to advising clients on any contentious issues arising from restructurings and insolvencies, including investigations, litigation and enforcement.
We have the knowledge, experience and resources to address our clients needs on a personal or business basis.
We listen to our clients to understand their business objectives and pride ourselves on developing innovative restructuring solutions that deliver real commercial results.
Our Insolvency Practitioners team has extensive knowledge of the local market and deals with complex cases together with the support of experienced Restructuring Lawyers and Legal Advisors.
Our core restructuring services include:
- Debt and equity rescheduling and refinancing
- Restructuring and reorganisation strategies
- Rescue planning and implementation
- Restructuring structured and leveraged finance vehicles
- Security enhancement and prioritisation
- Disposals and pre-packaged solutions
- Distressed mergers and acquisitions
- Insolvency procedures and office holders' conduct and regulation
- Distressed debt trading
- Debt and asset tracing and recovery
- Insolvency and bankruptcy-related investigation, litigation and enforcement
- Protection against key customer and supplier insolvency
- Non-performing loan advice
This website contains general information based on Cyprus law and practice. Please note that it does not constitute legal or commercial advice, nor is it intended to create a client relationship. Neither is it intended to provide a comprehensive or detailed statement of the law or practice.
No liability whatsoever is accepted by Hadjihannas Restructuring Practitioners Ltd for any action taken in reliance on the information in this website. You should not act, or refrain from acting, on the basis of any information posted on our website but rather you should always seek specific legal and other professional advice.
The content of this website, including its design and layout are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced by you without our prior written consent.
© Hadjihannas Restructuring Practitioners.