Services to Financial Institutions
The members of our team have worked both in Cyprus and in UK on the following fields, however primarily with Banks and Lending Institutions on Administrative Receiverships/Receiverships and Recovery of Debts/Assets. Our members have been primarily involved in the following:
Receiverships and Administrative Receiverships (UK and Cyprus)
- Administration of companies (UK)
- Liquidations by virtue of a Court Order – Compulsory Liquidations (UK and Cyprus)
- Insolvent Liquidations by Company Creditors (UK, BVI, Belize and Cyprus)
- Members Voluntary liquidations (UK, BVI, Belize and Cyprus)
- Restructuring of debt, asset and debt recovery (UK and Cyprus)
- Schemes of Arrangement and Company Voluntary Arrangements (UK and Cyprus)
- Dissolution of companies without liquidation and Re-Organization (Cyprus)
- Bankruptcies (UK and Cyprus)
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements (UK)
- Arrears Management & Restructuring
- Debt Collection.
The services we can provide to Financial Institutions are as follows:
- Receiverships (Floating & Fixed Charge)
- Evaluation of Portfolio
- Bank Representation at Creditor Meetings
- Trainings and Seminars
We have been retained by company directors, legal advisors, financial institutions, multi-nationals, professional bodies, fellow insolvency practitioners and high net worth individuals to advise and act on all types of recovery, restructuring and insolvency matters. We bring this wide ranging experience to each and every assignment and this has seen us confirm our reputation as one of the leading professional firms in this area.
We work closely with other leading advisors such as law firms and property consultants and we are seen as pragmatic and solution driven.
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 22-264455
This website contains general information based on Cyprus law and practice. Please note that it does not constitute legal or commercial advice, nor is it intended to create a client relationship. Neither is it intended to provide a comprehensive or detailed statement of the law or practice.
No liability whatsoever is accepted by Hadjihannas Restructuring Practitioners Ltd for any action taken in reliance on the information in this website. You should not act, or refrain from acting, on the basis of any information posted on our website but rather you should always seek specific legal and other professional advice.
The content of this website, including its design and layout are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced by you without our prior written consent.
© Hadjihannas Restructuring Practitioners.