Turnaround & Restructuring
As a specialist in Corporate Recovery Practice, we have developed a wide range of analytical tools and techniques to assist Companies which may be in temporary financial difficulty. In general terms, each Corporate Recovery assignment may be broken down into the five following steps:
- Identifying the problems
- Assessment of business viability
- Negotiations with Company lenders.
- Devising a recovery strategy
- Monitoring a recovery strategy implementation
Our expertise of restructuring services include:
- Debt and equity rescheduling and refinancing
- Restructuring and reorganisation strategies
- Rescue planning and implementation
- Restructuring structured and leveraged finance vehicles
- Security enhancement and prioritisation
- Disposals and pre-packaged solutions
- Distressed mergers and acquisitions
- Insolvency procedures and office holders' conduct and regulation
- Distressed debt trading
- Debt and asset tracing and recovery
- Insolvency and bankruptcy-related investigation, litigation and enforcement
- Protection against key customer and supplier insolvency
- Non-performing loan advice
How Can We Help You?
- Carry out an independent assessment of your company to determine the difficulties
- Assess your company’s core viability and advise
- Advice on recovery strategies to move the business forward if appropriate
- Recommend marketing experts, logistic experts and production experts
- Write off some of the creditors debt, where appropriate
For further information please contact us at email@example.com or 22-264455.
This website contains general information based on Cyprus law and practice. Please note that it does not constitute legal or commercial advice, nor is it intended to create a client relationship. Neither is it intended to provide a comprehensive or detailed statement of the law or practice.
No liability whatsoever is accepted by Hadjihannas Restructuring Practitioners Ltd for any action taken in reliance on the information in this website. You should not act, or refrain from acting, on the basis of any information posted on our website but rather you should always seek specific legal and other professional advice.
The content of this website, including its design and layout are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced by you without our prior written consent.
© Hadjihannas Restructuring Practitioners.